11-year-old Hong Kong student shows his love for the country
An 11-year-old Hong Kong student and his mother joined over 1 ,000 people who sang the national anthem at a popular shopping mall on Mid-Autumn Festival day.
The young boy expressed his hope that the protestors would stop hurting the city as soon as possible, so that people could enjoy peace and tranquility again.
- HK police officer offers well-wishes for Mid-Autumn Festival
- Flamboyant love for the country
- 63-year-old Hong Kong man sings national anthem, calling for end to violence
- 11-year-old Hong Kong student shows his love for the country
- Old airport's role may change
- Flying into the future